4th - 6th September 2017
MASS will be exhibiting at PSAEW over 4-6 September 2017. Visit us at Stand L6 to speak to our Digital Forensics and Intelligence team. For more information on how we can partner with you and manage your Digital Forensics Managed Service: https://goo.gl/zi91Tk
12th - 15th September 2017
As part of Cohort plc, MASS will be exhibiting at DSEI 2017 over 12-15 Sept 17 on Stand S6-240.
If your answer is "no" to any of the following questions, we'd be pleased to help you.
Electronic Warfare Operational Support
- Are you confident your EW equipment and personnel can make a difference when it matters?
- Are you sure your ECM is effective against the threats you face?
- Are your EW mission data support systems integrated with a common master EW database?
Secure Information Systems
- Do you understand how Cyber Essentials Plus can improve your ICT security?
- Are you sure your ICT provider understands how to secure your networks?
- Are you content with the effectiveness of your information systems?
Cyber Security and Intelligence
- Are you confident that your ICT security is adequate to protect your IP, share price and reputation?
- Are you sure cyber security is adequately understood across your company?
- Do you know why the protection of critical national infrastructure is such an issue?
- Can you analyse large amounts of complex data accurately and efficiently?
- Is your digital forensics capabilities fully managed?
- Can you provide strategic level decision-making exercises?
- Do your training exercises provide full briefings and training packages to all participants?
- Is the design and delivery of operational level exercises agile?
Contact us today for more information: https://goo.gl/GEUfyq
GCC Forensic Science Conference
14th - 15th November 2017
This conference is dedicated to the Forensic Science community. The event aims to give attendees a unique 360 degree viewpoint of the entire forensics industry from; laboratory equipment to digital investigations and intelligence. MASS are exhibiting at the conference, stand 16. If you would like more information about digital forensics and intelligence visit: https://goo.gl/zi91Tk