Our knowledge of real-life EW operations and innovative approach to military simulation training led us to create the Networked Electronic Warfare Training Simulator (NEWTS).
NEWTS comprises three core applications:
- Electronic Warfare Mission Support Tool (BATTLEYE)
- Communications Exploitation Training Tool (COMETT)
- Signals of Interest (SOI) Repository
All are non-operational, procedural training applications, and have been designed to be used over LAN and / or WAN architecture.
They can be used in isolation for individual training, but when combined they replicate a real-life EW operations intelligence cycle, fulfilling collective training environments:
- Planning and direction of EW assets (BATTLEYE)
- Collection and exploitation of communications data (COMETT)
- Processing, analysis and collation of information (SOI Repository)
- Production, dissemination and reporting of intelligence to commanders via BATTLEYE and messaging tools
NEWTS provides a first-class suite of tools that facilitates effective signal intelligence and EW training based in our training facility in Lincoln, or can be purchased for in-house training delivery requirements.